If you are a homeowner who has a pool on your property, you may be considering pool services. While there are some maintenance tasks that you can do yourself, some require the expertise and equipment that only pool services can provide.
- Opening. In the spring, pool service technicians begin the process of opening the pool for the summer. First on the list is removing the pool cover, cleaning, checking chemicals, and assessing the pump and other equipment to ensure that they are prepared for the season.
- Maintenance. Technicians will typically visit on a weekly basis during the peak season to ensure that the water chemical levels are within a safe range, to remove debris, and check that the pool area is safe for use.
- Closing. When the summer is over and temperatures begin to drop, it is time for an inspection of the pool cover and addition of the necessary chemicals to prevent the growth of algae during the colder months. The pool services technician may also make recommendations for new equipment. Once these things are done, the pool cover will be put into place.
- Indoor Pools. If your pool is located indoors, some of the services may vary but the technician will need to maintain regular visits in order to keep the pool operating all year round.
- Offseason. During the offseason, many pool services companies work on increasing their business by building new pools, doing repairs, remodeling, and installing additional safety features like fences and handrails.
If you are in need of pool services, please give us a call at Pool Professors today!